Wednesday 24 September 2014

Lack of motivation

I like writing these stories, but lately I've been struggling with depression so my motivation to do anything have severly dropped. I know that the majority of the causes for my depression will be solved before 15th of october, so hopefully I'll be able to start the stories back up after that.

When the stories are done, I have plans for writing campaigns that I've never gotten to run, or maybe share cool ideas that goes unused, maybe even keep an update for my current games (right now I'm running a Only War campaign). but we will see, need to get over this damn depression and get my movitation back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shadows of Esteren: Warlords - Session 3

In this session, a new player joined us, by new, i do mean Catalina , who made a character during the character creation session. In addit...