Monday 25 August 2014

Lack of updates: Brain mush



I've lately struggled with my productiveness, it often seems like im dizzy or sleepy, and cannot get anything productive done. Have done some research in trying to figure out what can be the reason and I believe that it is the lack of something rather than something I should visit the doctor for.

Started drinking a lot more water and it has improved a bit but it might just take some time to adjust back to normal. Sleep is not a problem but food might be, that is to say that I do eat food but I cant be bothered to think about what, if im hungry, I'll eat the first thing I deem eatable.

So hopefully I can get back on track soon.

As for the GM guides I'm writing, I completely lost track of that due to this problem, so I figured I might as well start a new project which is about writing about the previous games I've ran, starting from the beginning of the ones I remember, to the ones im currently running, then maybe a bit back and forth for games that I've forgotten or just been a player in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shadows of Esteren: Warlords - Session 3

In this session, a new player joined us, by new, i do mean Catalina , who made a character during the character creation session. In addit...