Tuesday 26 August 2014

Rogue Trader - Step-in-GM

There had been a long break between daemonata and my next game, I cannot remember if I had ran anything since, but there were something like 2 years break, during this time, I mostly played in a Rogue Trader game.

There was one game with the GM of that game, ran another one, locally at my place over the summer. We were a Arch-militant, a Navigator and a Void-master (me). We had another player who manage to be busy whenever the GM was available and available whenever the GM was busy, so I was allowed to run side missions.

I believe that I ran 2 but can only remember 1 of them.



They were tasked with finding an artifact on a planet, there were 3 likely temples where they could be found, and they formed a Tri-force, the artifact was located to the south-west but the others investigated the other locations.

One contained Eldars (dont remember this part), one contained Orks, they landed with a flyer on top of the temple and fired on the orks that approached from the bottom of the temple.
Last temple was where they found the artifact, an eldar was there and told them to leave, they managed to strike a deal and leave, but as they left, the eldar screamed in pain, and they returned to find him dead with the artifact in his hands.

they grabbed the artifact by wrapping it in cloth and brought it with them, returning to port wander in order to sell it or make use of it.

... I dont remember what the last player played, maybe a tech-priest, and my voidmaster were not in this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shadows of Esteren: Warlords - Session 3

In this session, a new player joined us, by new, i do mean Catalina , who made a character during the character creation session. In addit...